Exceptionally high quality orthopaedic and therapeutic footwear designed especially for younger children aged between 18 months to age 3.Perfect for supporting young children's developing feet as they learn to stand and become confident walkers.During this stage of your childs development is when various muscles, tendons and ligaments begin to develop and is also the time when problems can occur such as toe walking (equinus), pronation, bow leg (genu varum), knock knee (genu valgum) or in/out toeing happens.Piedro children's orthopaedic footwear are made from only the highest quality grade leathers, materials and components to support and protect feet.Includes 3mm removable inlays to hold the foot in their correct anatomical position and help to promote a good posture and walking gait. Available in sizes 18-26, in 8 width fittings. Each pair are made to order to your exact specifications, meaning any adaptations - such as split sizes, split widths, or insoles - can be added at production. As these are made to order items, please allow 21 after ordering for manufacture and delivery.Also available with Velcro fastening straps.
- Rehabilitation Construction
- Available in sizes 18 to 26
- Choose from 8 width fittings: 1 1/2 XX Narrow - 8 1/2 XXX Wide. Please refer to our sizing guide for details on how to measure your foot size / width.
- Adaptable - Can be adapted if requred. Also available in split width and / or sizes - please call to order adaptations or split pairs.
- Piedro Concept Footwear are 'Made to Order' items and take 21 days to manufacture and deliver and are non returnable